Shoreline Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoreline Homes

Furcadian forum for Shoreline Homes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holly Fursta --> StripySkittle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Holly Fursta --> StripySkittle Empty
PostSubject: Holly Fursta --> StripySkittle   Holly Fursta --> StripySkittle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 4:47 pm

Hey.... if you didn't know, I'm Holly Fursta....
Hello.... My furcadian name is Holly Fursta.... Recently, I have got a new computer and I don't know how but the configuration files ect, have gone like o-o
So, when I try to play furc Holly Fursta is gone, (if you make a new one, it say's that the name's already taken.)

So I was just wondering if it is possible, if I can change Holly Fursta to StripySkittle. (That's my username on this, and also will be my Furc name.)
I have asked JQJenny, and will see the outcome..... :]
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Holly Fursta --> StripySkittle   Holly Fursta --> StripySkittle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:00 pm

StripySkittle wrote:
Hey.... if you didn't know, I'm Holly Fursta....
Hello.... My furcadian name is Holly Fursta.... Recently, I have got a new computer and I don't know how but the configuration files ect, have gone like o-o
So, when I try to play furc Holly Fursta is gone, (if you make a new one, it say's that the name's already taken.)

So I was just wondering if it is possible, if I can change Holly Fursta to StripySkittle. (That's my username on this, and also will be my Furc name.)
I have asked JQJenny, and will see the outcome..... :]

do you remember the password on her?
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Holly Fursta --> StripySkittle   Holly Fursta --> StripySkittle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 5:27 pm

Yep, but it just dosen't work, neither with the email. >.>
I'v tried everything, even asked a Beekin (on another account) and he had no suggestions except make a new one.
I didn't like the name Holly Fursta (I made it agges ago) and some people don't know that I'm Holly Fursta because my name on here is StripySkittle. So pleaseeeeee , I really like this job and was wondering if it is possible to change my name to that? :]
I have already mad the account and now the decision is being waited upon.... :/
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Holly Fursta --> StripySkittle   Holly Fursta --> StripySkittle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 8:15 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holly Fursta --> StripySkittle   Holly Fursta --> StripySkittle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holly Fursta --> StripySkittle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoreline Homes :: General Information-
Jump to: