Shoreline Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoreline Homes

Furcadian forum for Shoreline Homes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiftspirit
Staff Member
Staff Member
Swiftspirit

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-01-02

WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Empty
PostSubject: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 1:24 pm

Here are the rules if your gonna roleplay with the awesom Swift:

1.) Be litterate. That means don't use netspeak/chatspeak, use capitalization and punctuation.

2.) No powerplaying. That means no trying to control other peoples charecters, even if it's as simple as "So and so waited until the otehr cat was with her before she said for her to go hunting, and so the other cat left." No, only that charecter may make desisions.

3.) No smilies or huge bolded, italliced or underlined font, please.

4.) In this case, only one charecter.
Back to top Go down
Swiftspirit
Staff Member
Staff Member
Swiftspirit

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 1:28 pm

((My charecter's name shall be Coldstar, foremly Coldgaze, but made leader.))

Coldstar prowled the grounds of the camp. Only recently had his whole Clan been destroyed by the attacking foxes, badgers and twolegs. He hadn't only lost a Clan; but those who he loved. He lost Violetfur, Lillypad, Brackentail, Bramblepelt, Featherfur, and Dewlight. He lost Whitefoot, the medicine cat, and his apprentice, Twistedpaw. He had lost the dear elders, Sharpfand and Shadowstripe. He lost the queens who were nursing their kits, Thundershock and Goldenclaw. He lost Cinderkit and Lionkit, the kits. He lost Tawnypaw, Sunpaw and Lillypaw. But wort of all, Coldstar had lost His former leader, Swiftstar. Now he was the only one left in his Clan, with one life left.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Co-owner
Co-owner
Jen

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 1:37 pm

[My character shall be called Star Salute]

Star Salute runs through the area. She is the new one who grew older to one another. Her mother has left her and now she is alone ... she shall join a new made up clan. Not knowing what and how to do it, she runs the grass which made her trip a few times. She thens finds a camp ... with only one in the clan. She found ... Coldstar.

[[Does this make any sense? I'm not quite getting it right. x3]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.jentriv.webs.com
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 8:18 pm

[Me be known as hmm...MITTENS! kidding how about....Mistmoon...]

Mistmoon is sitting on the top of a cliff looking off into the sky, and licking her paws after a deadly fight with a fox that killed her mate Darkmoon.
After her clan was killed by two feet and a unknown animal she still wishes she was in that clan still and not having to take the pain when everything... and everyone was lost...
Back to top Go down
Swiftspirit
Staff Member
Staff Member
Swiftspirit

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 1:06 am

Coldgaze noticed the two other cats. "Hello," He said. He sat down, tail curled around his paws. Ever since Swiftstar had died, he had been a horrible leader. They should never have made me deputy, he thought, as he watched the other cats stare at him.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Co-owner
Co-owner
Jen

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 5:29 am

Star Salute smiles. "I am a new one. Out in the wild. Ever made an idea to let another in your clan?" She continues to smile and grinned. "As I have heard, I was always a fan to the clan of your's ever since I was being tooken care of by my mother. I heard your clan ... was gone. It was cleared. It just disappeared. I wish to help you have your ways to create a new one." She walks upon the camp, running around the area and looking inside the hide-outs that have been created. She continues to smile and lies down in the grass. She generously looks up into Coldstar's eyes. I shall learn to do the clan interests. It'd be appreciated if so. She thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 10:03 am

"Two clans missing in one day....the two feet.... they. will. PAY!
Back to top Go down
Swiftspirit
Staff Member
Staff Member
Swiftspirit

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 11:27 am

Coldstar nodded. He answered, "I'd like to have two more in my Clan. It's been so long..." He shivered. He remembered how, before his Clanw as wiped out, Sunshine had been his mate, and mother to Streampaw. He sighed and slunk his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Co-owner
Co-owner
Jen

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 1:35 pm

Star Salute smiles shortly. "Listen ... Coldstar; I have a family. Out here, and they need a place for living, they need to test strength, and all they got is poor food. I wish for you to give them a try. A test of strength. Anything that proves their might. Do you consider?" She grins and starts falling asleep, not fully asleep, but keeps her eyes open waiting for Coldstar's answer.
Back to top Go down
Swiftspirit
Staff Member
Staff Member
Swiftspirit

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 3:02 am

Coldstar thought. He had been alone all this time, and it would be nice to have company. "I'll accept them, as well as you," He mewed. "As a leader, I have been taught how to use herbs... If they're sick I could help them, and they might need some food. I'm overstocked with that since i'm on my own."
Back to top Go down
Jen
Co-owner
Co-owner
Jen

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 3:32 am

"I really would appreciate it. If I find them again and finally meet back with them, I will give them a clan notice. Hopefully for you to cure them. There are five of them. Five who are sick. They've been sick once they were just born, and they really do consider help. They just need it. I hope for you have the herbs now and ready for testing." She smiles and looks at Mistmoon. "Mistmoon, have you ever had expierence with a clan? Have you ever expierenced time in the wild? I ask ... because I am new to this. I am in a not-sure rate about you. Tell me, please."
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 3:39 am

"I have experience in both" pauses to look at something "I was born in the wild because my mom gave birth to me and she wasn't alpha.... my brothers were killed but I survived luckly >> so I was accepted into the dark clan... I met my mate DarkMoon and we did have kids but that was after I fought my way to alpha female then the children were born..." cries a bit because none survived the attack"
Back to top Go down
Jen
Co-owner
Co-owner
Jen

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 12:45 pm

"Alright, Mistmoon. I guess you are the lucky one." She starts to fall asleep.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shocked
Staff Member
Staff Member
Shocked

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 11:01 pm

(Mind if I join as Med Cat? xD WhiteWhisker? xD)
Back to top Go down
Shocked
Staff Member
Staff Member
Shocked

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 3:13 am

(Nevermind then. =( )
Back to top Go down
Jen
Co-owner
Co-owner
Jen

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 6:19 am

Thread locked of inactivity use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.   WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY OMFG.
Page 1 of 1