Shoreline Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoreline Homes

Furcadian forum for Shoreline Homes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]

Go down 
+15
Cinz
Arozi
Pizza
Kiosashi
StripySkittle
Kills
Da CheeChee
Aramet
Hope Beth
Frassy
Swiftspirit
TyrenDeltora
Dracoroc
Renee Sprouse
Jen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 10:04 am

First off, as a staff member, you're required to warn people before you eject them, second, Try not to sat "like" so much, it made me want to stop reading even more...
Back to top Go down
Swiftspirit
Staff Member
Staff Member
Swiftspirit

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 11:15 am

Again, I asked Doxie. Jp's not fired. I told her that, and she's was like, "Wtf, he's not fired." Even ask her. ._.'
Back to top Go down
Kiosashi
SLH Loyal member
SLH Loyal member
Kiosashi

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 5:57 am

[img=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img175/4648/clipboard02da7.th.jpg]
this dude has been coming in, spmming and everything DDD: He's been ejected, 20 times I think!!!

Another thing!

He said something to me I thought was a song or something...the rest was cut off when I tried to decipher it a certain someone coughcoughpsycoughcough! spammed text so I couldn't really finish it... So here it is in English and in...GERMAN!

Moskau, Maskau, wirf die Glaser an die wand, RuBland ist ein schones Land ho, ho, ho, ho, ho! Hej! Moskau, Moskau deine seele ist so groB , Nachts da ist der Teufel los ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Hej! Moskau, moskau Liebe schmeckt wie kaviar, madchen sind zum kussen da ho, ho, ho ,ho, ho! Moskau, moskau komm wir tanzen auf dem Tisch, bis der tisch zusammenbricht ha , ha ,ha ,ha, ha! Moskau, tor zur vergangenheit. Spiegel der Zarenzeit rot wie das Blut. Moskau, Moskau wer deine Seele kennt, der weiB, die liebe brennt hieB wie die Glut Kosaken hej, hej, hej leert die Glaser, Natascha ha, ha, ha, du bist schon. Tawaritsch hej, hej ,hej, auf dein wohl

To Moscow, Maskau, throw the glaziers to wound, RuBland is a schones country ho, ho, ho, ho, ho! Hej! Moscow, Moscow your soul is so roughly, at night there is the matter the devil hectar, hectar, hectar, hectar, hectar! Hej! There Moscow, Moscow love tastes like caviar, madchen is to the kussen ho, ho, ho, ho, ho! Moscow, Moscow come we dance on the table, to the table breaks down hectar, hectar, hectar, hectar, hectar! Moscow, gate to the past. Mirror of the Zarenzeit red like the blood. Moscow, Moscow who your soul knows, that woman, the dear burns blow like the glow Kosaken hej, hej, hej empties the glaziers, Natascha hectar, hectar, hectar, you are already. Tawaritsch hej, hej, hej, on yours probably

Very strange, yes?
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 6:26 am

Reporting Severnaya Zemlyn.. Kio, he was ejected more than 60 times, or at least somewhere around there. He had put the SLH link in his description so he could come back in two seconds. He also ruined Psycic's perm at house eight just before he finally went offline.

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 4csxld5
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 10:36 am

Miss.Sands
Reason: RAPING FRAS AND FOXY!!!!! AND USING X STUFF!!!!!
Proof: Ask Foxy and Fras yourself.
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 10:46 am

TyrenDeltora wrote:
Miss.Sands
Reason: RAPING FRAS AND FOXY!!!!! AND USING X STUFF!!!!!
Proof: Ask Foxy and Fras yourself.

you are so right Surprised she was like Miss.Sands F***s Foxy
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 9:07 am

And so today someone named "F*ck me plz" came in and raped me.. o_o;
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 9:10 am

-.- this is getting ANNOYING!
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 9:16 am

I think Dox should get a ds saying 'if a Furre says a cuss word it ejects"
silent
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 9:30 am

no
anything that is Sexualty, (aka above kissing on lips) = Ejection then EOS
Back to top Go down
Swiftspirit
Staff Member
Staff Member
Swiftspirit

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:08 am

Yeah, because we all know Swift has to cuss at least once a day. XD
Back to top Go down
Kiosashi
SLH Loyal member
SLH Loyal member
Kiosashi

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 7:24 am

I think Foxy said it was her ex-boyfriend! And he said! that Miss.sands and Albino Babe were his alts!
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:10 am

Kiosashi wrote:
I think Foxy said it was her ex-boyfriend! And he said! that Miss.sands and Albino Babe were his alts!

We Alreayd Talk about Miss.Sands so i think Dox EOS her already, i hope.

And we really need to fire some people off the staff list because some just are hired then never come back!
Back to top Go down
Pizza
SLH Loyal member
SLH Loyal member

Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 9:17 am

(0:0) When everything is starting up,
(5:300) set variable 1 to the value 0.

(0:32) When a furre says something with {eject} in it,
(1:70) and their name is {MOST STAFF ACCUSED WITH ABUSING},
(5:302) take variable 1 and add 1 to it.

(0:31) When a furre says {!check},
(1:10) and the triggering furre is the dream owner,
(5:200) emit message {%variablevalue} to whoever set off the trigger.

Idk if this works or not, it'd help you all if it did. xP
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 2:27 am

I want to report Marji 1st she ejectes me just because im redecorating the desk then she says shes going to ban me >>
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 5:39 am

Uhyeah. Anyways..

SolarDragon spammed the other day, and then broke into house perm 22 and spammed me and my friends. And on the 21th/20th ( I forgot. o_o; ) someone named big jugs came in and started telling us to suck his youknowwhat, and then came in later and said some other sexual stuff. About a half an hour after he was ejected for the second time, SolarDragon came in and did the same thing. And then, of course, Shelgon spammed items among the streets, as well as broke into houses and spammed items. His last attempt was at the front, where Cinzia-sama caught him and I EOS'd him.

Shoreline Homes has become such a magnet to twinks, don't you think? ;;
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 3:20 am

(coughdoublepostcough.)

Uhwell. I came into Shoreline Homes after doing jazz on Wajas, and that big/long sunshine item was spammed at the desk, front, races, park, streets, staff room, and the front/roof of every house. The word '@$$' was also put down at the front of the dream with floor tiles. Doxie was also pushed way out into the ocean with grass tiles, and then blacktiled in so she wouldn't see whoever spammed the items. I found green floor tiles at the front of house five, the same ones Jpdan Japan uses everytime he comes in the dream and spams. It's kind of like his 'mark'. Everyone in the dream except for Doxie was ejected, too.

Screenshotswoo. o_o

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Aramet_2007-04-30_14-07-44

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Aramet_2007-04-30_13-23-09

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Aramet_2007-04-30_13-22-29

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Aramet_2007-04-30_13-29-19

Last edited by on Tue May 01, 2007 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arozi
Staff Member
Staff Member
Arozi

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 3:25 am

I agree with Aramet, I came in and was all, wtf???!!!! Also, the perms were messed up, and perm 22 was deleted entirely. It had to be staff, and there were only Doxie, Aramet, and I on. Ara was getting Doxie out of her... er, how should I put this? Cage. The whole dream was a complete mess, and there were green tiles almost everywhere. I think it's Jp because, you know, he is all green, and green tiles matches him. Also, I am angry because 22 was delete, everything inside was GONE. I hope you had saved it this time, Doxie. >< (Also, Doxie, check your log files and see if you can figure out who pushed you.)
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 8:08 am

I know this isn't a spammer or anything, but people are really becoming jerks lately, and it's really ticking me off. o_o;

---

(You see Aramet.)
> Mind your own business.
Qick Silver: x.x
Qick Silver: wtf is ara doing here?
Doxie: LOL
You say, ".. Hi."
You say, "oo;"
Aramet whistles. :>
Qick Silver: you're spieing aren't you?
You say, ".. But the question is, what are /you/ doing here?"
You say, "):"
You say, ".. Uh. Maybe. :3"
Qick Silver: =pull
Qick Silver: xD
You say, "fhfgh"
Doxie sighs
Aramet,exposed.
You say, "desk"
yuzazi: curse message?!?!!? that was a request!
You say, "What?"
You say, "o.o;"
You say, "Dox and Qick caught me."
You say, "hop 2"
You say, ".."
[ Cinzia-sama whispers, "for what?" to you. ]
yuzazi: you a lia!! (lia= lier
You say, "I found out why the opacity isn't changing."
yuzazi: )
Cinzia-sama: ?
Cinzia-sama: hop 2
You say, "It's not saving when I change it to 50."
Cinzia-sama: where dox?
[ You whisper "I was spying on ive fur, a person he keeps stalking/following Blake." to Cinzia-sama. ]
You say, "Uh."
[ Cinzia-sama whispers, "who?" to you. ]
yeerk: hope lied to me!
You say, "I saw her at 12/11 when they found me."
You say, ".. What?"
Jamila: o.o;
You say, "WHAT'S GOING ON?"
Cinzia-sama: hope 5
Cinzia-sama: hop 5
You say, "Yuzazi said someone is lying, and now Yeerk is saying someone is lying."
Cinzia-sama: They r alts
You say, ".."
(You see yeerk.)
> yeerk= a grayish slug that is blind, deaf & mute except orme! we also crawl through your ear canal using a electricle waves and take control of your body from your brain
Jamila: Net speak..
(You see yuzazi.)
> im am yuzazi....alt of yuzazi kuchimaru....and theres a medallion going across my ankle...i am also an animorph [clan: shadowclan] [rank: leader] [deputy: none] apprentice: none] [0 moons] [animorph right now: yeerk}
Cinzia-sama: CURSE MY TAB KEY WON'T WORK
(You see Aramet.)
> Mind your own business.
You say, "They are?"
You say, "Cin, mine does that."
yeerk: we are not!!!
You say, "Click furcadia"
You say, "or someone"
Cinzia-sama: sold18
[#] House 18 has been sold.
You say, "And then try it"
Cinzia-sama: Thx
yeerk: hope is a lier! or lia!
You say, "Well, who lied to you and what did they lie about, Yeerk?"
You say, "'Welcome."
You say, "Hope? Hope Beth?"
[ Cinzia-sama whispers, "why were you spying?" to you. ]
[ You whisper "I wanted to see what that Ive person was doing." to Cinzia-sama. ]
[ Cinzia-sama whispers, "I'll go spy too, where were they seen last?" to you. ]
yeerk: i asked her to post me something and my brother yuzazi whispered to m e what she said!
You say, "o_o;"
yuzazi: yup yup
You say, "What did she lie about?"
You say, "Because that makes no sense."
[ You whisper "I don't need anyone to spy. She seems afk right now." to Cinzia-sama. ]
yuzazi: i asked her to post an emit for me
You say, "Oh."
yuzazi: and i told yuzazi
[ Cinzia-sama whispers, "she isn't" to you. ]
You say, "Blake told her not to."
You say, ".."
You say, "You told yourself?"
yuzazi: to keep an eye out on what she says
[ You whisper "oh" to Cinzia-sama. ]
[ You whisper "Listen to this:" to Cinzia-sama. ]
[ Cinzia-sama whispers, "unless she don't have proxy" to you. ]
[ Cinzia-sama whispers, "?" to you. ]
[ Cinzia-sama whispers, "hm?" to you. ]
yuzazi: what?!?!?! hes not my alt
[ You whisper "yuzazi: i asked her to post an emit for me You say, "Oh." yuzazi: and i told yuzazi You say, "Blake told her not to." You say, ".." You say, "You told yourself?" yuzazi: to keep an eye out on what she says " to Cinzia-sama. ]
You say, "You told yourself."
You say, "You can'"
You say, "You can't do that."
You say, "o.o"
[ You whisper "Yuzazi said that he told yuzazi to watch Hope and see what she says." to Cinzia-sama. ]
[ Cinzia-sama whispers, "O_O" to you. ]
[ You whisper "And I told him that he can't tell himself." to Cinzia-sama. ]
yuzazi: o my god! you all stupid!!!
You say, ".."
You say, "At least I can SPELL."
There's nobody by that name in your dream. (Try typing just the first few letters if you're having trouble matching the spelling.)
You say, "omg"
You say, "OMG"
[ You whisper "OMG." to Cinzia-sama. ]
[ You whisper "yuzazi: what?!?!?! hes not my alt - You say, "You told yourself." You say, "You can'" You say, "You can't do that." You say, "o.o" - yuzazi: o my god! you all stupid!!! - You say, ".." You say, "At least I can SPELL." " to Cinzia-sama. ]
You say, "Wow."
You say, "Jerks."
[ Cinzia-sama whispers, "lol" to you. ]
Floyra: o.0
yanki: 6
There's nobody by that name in your dream. (Try typing just the first few letters if you're having trouble matching the spelling.)
You say, "hop 2"
You say, "Ugh."
You say, "Twinks."
Back to top Go down
Cinz
Staff Member
Staff Member
Cinz

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 6:34 pm

I'd like to report JD for spamming desk AGAIN, ejected all staff expect for Doxie, I found myself in Vinca and went back only to find it out. i know. Doxreally need to unshare him, he's ABUSING IT Moonlight has screenshots ot prove
Back to top Go down
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 5:46 am

I'd like to report "ive fur".

Yesterday, while I was talking at the desk, Ive whispered me if I would be her owner. I told her no. A short while after, when I started setting up camp in front, she started following me and asking me to be her owner. I told her no, Ara surrounded my camp with blacktiles, and she left. However, I called a beekin.

Then she came back. She kept trying to get in with horses, and acted like she was staff (trying to cuff, hop, push). At this time I was waiting for a guardian. Hope and Ara helped keep her away, but she kept coming back. She ran into the tiles repeatedly. When I told her to go away, she replied "no".

Ara then asked Dox if she could eject her, she left. The beekin told me to ignore her and I did. I didn't see her again.

Logs=
(warning, long)

Yesterday, while I was talking at the desk, Ive whispered me if I would be her owner. I told her no. A short while after, when I started setting up camp in front, she started following me and asking me to be her owner. I told her no, Ara surrounded my camp with blacktiles, and she left. However, I called a beekin.

Then she came back. She kept trying to get in with horses, and acted like she was staff (trying to cuff, hop, push). At this time I was waiting for a guardian. Hope and Ara helped keep her away, but she kept coming back. She ran into the tiles repeatedly. When I told her to go away, she replied "no".

Ara then asked Dox if she could eject her, she left. The beekin told me to ignore her and I did. I didn't see her again.

Logs=
(warning, long)

ive fur: one me?
Hope beth growls threatengly
You say, "... Wha?"

You say, "WEWT."
yuzazi glances quickly at yeerk
Blake Wilson spins 62. Teenagers - My Chemical Romance.
You say, ">;D"
yuzazi: yeerk! yeerk! attack now! attack!
You say, "TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVIN'--"
ive fur: be my...oner
Blake Wilson is shot.
You say, "... no."
You say, "oo;;"
yeerk: ragga flagga!
Blake Wilson blinks.
Hope beth: =push 100
You say, ".."
You say, "HOPE."
Hope beth: =push 99
You say, "THIS GIRL IS BEING WEIRD ;;"
You say, "HOPE."
You say, "MY CAMPSITE >/"
You say, "Hiss. ):"
Hope beth: =push 55
Hope beth: =push 20
[ You whisper "Can you like get Ive to stop following me? >/" to Hope beth. ]
ive fur: mew
Hope beth: hop 2
[Help] Your help request was sent, and a Beekin Helper or Guardian should contact you shortly. If no one contacts you within a few minutes, please ask for help again a little later. -- Beekin the Help Dragon
Hope beth: cuff
yeerk lands back at his seat
You say, "Stop;."
[Help] Jaredsgo is now your Helper. Type /jaredsgo and your message to whisper him/her
You say, "I'm not your owner."
[ Jaredsgo whispers, "hey there :-), how can i help you?" to you. ]
[ You whisper "This girl, ive fur is following me at a BaH asking me to adopt her, and she won't go away or stop talking to me >/" to Jaredsgo. ]
You say, "..."
You say, "Go away ):<"
[ Jaredsgo whispers, "let me send you to a guardian Smile" to you. ]
[ You whisper "kthx <3" to Jaredsgo. ]
[Help] Your help request has been sent to Guardian channel.
[Help] Freya-San is now your Guardian. Type /freyasan and your message to whisper him/her
You say, "desk"
You say, "begone."
Hope beth: Don't touch the camp
[ Freya-San whispers, "Hello. How can I help you? Smile" to you. ]
Hope beth: No one but Blake
[ You whisper "This girl, ive fur is following me at a BaH asking me to adopt her, and she won't go away or stop talking to me >/" to Freya-San. ]
Hope beth: =pull
yeerk lands in the foire
Hope beth: =push 5
[ You whisper "Btw, any relation to Freya on Furry Paws? x333" to Freya-San. ]
You say, ">/"
You say, "be gone."
You say, "... beds"
You say, "beds"

[#] Brianna Ishtiama Is up for adoption Whisper her if yer interested!! >Jam<
You say, "desk"
You say, "D3"
You say, "D8"
[ Freya-San whispers, "No, I took my name from Final Fantasy IX. Wink" to you. ]
Hope beth: So no one touches
[ You whisper "Ok x3" to Freya-San. ]
[ Freya-San whispers, "What is the name of the player following you?" to you. ]
[ You whisper "Ive fur" to Freya-San. ]
[ You whisper "Shekeeps claiming I'm her daddy >/" to Freya-San. ]
yeerk: please mesa want one more chance!
Hope beth: No way
You say, ">/ No."
Hope beth: Don't go anywhere being annoying
[#] To ride: Sit on the horse, press insert or deleate to face the direction you want. Press f3, but you can't be holding anything! If you bump into an object your horse will throw you off.
[#] This is a trash tile, put something on it to throw it away.
[#] To ride: Sit on the horse, press insert or deleate to face the direction you want. Press f3, but you can't be holding anything! If you bump into an object your horse will throw you off.
You say, "pets"
[ Freya-San whispers, "Okay. You can use the ignore command to stop hearing what she is saying to you." to you. ]
[ You whisper "k." to Freya-San. ]
[ Freya-San whispers, "To use the command just right-click on her name in the chat-window and select 'ignore'." to you. ]
You say, "garden"
[ You whisper "Okay thx <3" to Freya-San. ]
[#] You have copied an object! Press the fourth button to paste it.
You say, "desk"
yeerk: yousa, mesa, dis, bombad
[ You whisper "She's still /following/me though >/" to Freya-San. ]
You say, "GO AWAY >/"
ive fur: no
You say, "hm."
[ You whisper "I unignored her for a sec...." to Freya-San. ]
[ You whisper "You say, "GO AWAY >/" To ride: Sit on the horse, press insert or deleate to face the direction you want. Press f3, but you can't be holding anything! If you bump into an object your horse will throw you off. ive fur: no " to Freya-San. ]
yeerk: ok
[ You whisper ">:" to Freya-San. ]
You say, "GO. AWAY."
Scarz: BAC
Scarz: Very Happy
Scarz: k
You say, "pets"
[#] Back. -Tæ
You say, "desk"
[ Freya-San whispers, "As for her following you, I suggest you press F3 to hop to another location; it should throw her off. However, if it becomes a massive problem, you will have to speak to a staff member/dream owner of the dream you're currently in as the Guardians cannot interfere within private dream matters unless they are very serious." to you. ]
[ You whisper "Okay." to Freya-San. ]
[ You whisper "thanks <3" to Freya-San. ]
You say, "W00T. >3"
You say, "THX HOPE <3"
You say, "Actually, ive."
[ Freya-San whispers, "No problem. Have a good day. Smile" to you. ]
You say, "I got a guardian..."
ive fur: =pull
[ You whisper "You too. :3" to Freya-San. ]
You say, "You're now on ignore <3"
You say, "hm."
You say, "good enough. x333"
You say, "I wonder."
You say, "misc"
You say, "desk"
You say, "Pwn."
[ You whisper "move for a sec?" to Hope beth. ]
You say, "GO AWAY."
You say, "I'M NOT YOUR FRIGGIN' DAD."
ive fur: 11
You say, ">>;;"
You say, "W00T."
You say, "TOUCH DOWN TURN AROUND. :3"
You say, "._."
[ You whisper "move for a sec, plz. >/" to Hope beth. ]
Screenshot saved here.
You say, "THX."
You say, "<3"
Hope beth: Sorry
Hope beth: Ara wanted me
ive fur: hi*.*
You say, "PEPSI X3"
You say, "IVE."
You say, "GO AWAY."
yeerk: my campsite
You say, "I'M NOT YOUR FATHER/OWNER/COUSIN/MATE/BROTHER >/"
You say, "x3"
Aramet: ugh.
You say, "Y HALO NAYBOR."
[ You whisper "SHE'S STALKING ME >/" to Aramet. ]
ive fur: ?
[ You whisper "Ive." to Aramet. ]
yeerk: eh hello
You say, "x3"
yeerk: xD
ive fur: hi
yeerk: uh
[ You whisper "She keeps refusing to leave and says I'm her dad. Guardians told me to ignore her and I am >/" to Aramet. ]
yeerk: hi....
You say, "Hm. ):"
You say, ":3"
yeerk: items
[ Aramet whispers, "Tell her you have a staff friend that can stalk her to Vinca. Very Happy" to you. ]
[ You whisper "XD" to Aramet. ]
Aramet: sold23
[#] House 23 has been sold.
ive fur: items
[ You whisper "I should." to Aramet. ]
Aramet: hop 2
[ You whisper "Blake Wilson unignores for sec to see what she says xD" to Aramet. ]
You say, "HI."
You say, "Campsite >> <<;;"
You say, "I want a tent xDD"
You say, "beds"
You say, "desk"
Hope beth: Oops
You say, "thx 3:"
Aramet: [ You whisper "May you please leave Blake Wilson alone? He isn't your father, so you should stop harassing him." to ive fur. ]
yeerk: welcome to camp pie
Hope beth: There
Hope beth: xD
[ You whisper "x3 Ilu." to Aramet. ]
Hope beth: Guyssss
You say, "YUS."
You say, ">3"
Hope beth: I'm doing the front
Aramet: .. I keep hitting space twice. ;;
You say, "k. thx. >3"
Aramet: ..
Aramet: Yeerk.
Aramet: I didn't whisper you.
Aramet: Wtf.
You say, "Ha pwn. >:"
You say, "wait whut. ):"
Aramet: I was pasting a whisper I gave to someone.
Aramet: YEERK.
[ Aramet whispers, "Yeerk whispered me saying, "hey! im not harassing him!"" to you. ]
You say, ">: Under construction."
Aramet: DFGFDHG
You say, "x("
Aramet: IDIOTNOOB
Aramet: e_e
Aramet: I DIDN'T WHISPER HER.
You say, ">/"
Aramet: .. HIM
Aramet: IT
You say, "x333"
Hope beth: uncuff
Aramet: I WAS JUST PASTING A WHISPER.
Aramet: GOSH.
You say, "x("
Jamila: hop 3
yeerk: lol
Hope beth: Just sit back and do nothing
You say, "EEK >/"
Aramet: People need to learn to READ.
You say, "x333"
Hope beth: sold5
[ You whisper "I don't think he can. He's like the SPECIAL kid at every school. XDD" to Aramet. ]
Hope beth: To bad
Hope beth: Its taken
Aramet: stop
Jamila break and Enters.
You say, ">:"
You say, "NOOB."
You say, "NOOB."
You say, "NOOB."
[ Aramet whispers, "xD!" to you. ]
Jamila: ..
yeerk: 8!
You say, "OMG. U NOOB >/."
Aramet: grr
Hope beth: Jam xD
Jamila: ...
Aramet: Makeitem won't work/
You say, "ARAA."
You say, ">/"
You say, "Ha pwn. xD"
yeerk: 8
You say, ";;"
Aramet: There. Very Happy
You say, "Bish."
Aramet: Door.
Aramet: go!
You say, "X3"
Jamila: o.o
You say, "x3"
yeerk: i want 4!
You say, "HAY U./"
Aramet: sold4
[#] House 4 has been sold.
Hope beth: sold4
yeerk: thx
You say, "DOES GRASS CATCH ON FIRE EASILY? >>;;"
Hope beth: Go ahead
yeerk: 4
Jamila: ............................
[ Aramet whispers, "She wants in. o.o" to you. ]
[ You whisper ">/ Bish." to Aramet. ]
Aramet: Uh.
Aramet: Dry grass does.
Hope beth: floors
You say, "... regular kind? Smile"
You say, "Move for a sec x33"
Aramet: Green grass has more moisture, so it's harder to catch fire.
Aramet: :3
Aramet: But it will.
Aramet: xD
You say, ".. k. x3"
You say, "Be gone. for a second xD"
Screenshot saved here.
[#] House 10 has been sold.
Aramet: Like wet wood won't burn until it's dry.
You say, "MOVE ):"
You say, "IVE."
You say, "I have a staff friend who can stalk you all the way to the vinca. :3"
You say, "I meant out of the camp xD"
Aramet: xD;
You say, "DELETE IT ;;"
You say, "Delete this ):"
ive fur: so
Blake Wilson3
You say, "thx."
Hope beth: No way are you getting in
ive fur: hop2
You say, "I FINISHED MY PEPSI >3"
Aramet: Only staff can hop.
You say, "DELETE THIS ):"
You say, "Pwn."
You say, "x3"
Aramet: Stop trying to get in.
You say, "I have a staff friend who can stalk you all the way to the vinca, ive. >>;;"
Aramet: ONLY STAFF CAN HOP.
Hope beth: Yes
Aramet: CAN'T YOU READ?
Hope beth: ONLY
Hope beth: STAFF
Hope beth: CAN
You say, "STOP STALKING ME >/"
Hope beth: DO
Hope beth: HOP
Aramet: Hope.
You say, "x3"
Hope beth: #
Aramet: Calm down.
Hope beth: I was doing it slowly
Aramet: I just had to get it through her eyes.
Doxie: forsale10
[#] House 10 has been put up for sale.
Aramet: HI DOX.
Hope beth: So she could understand
Doxie: 1hop 3
[ You whisper "Ive = stalk r ):" to Doxie. ]
You say, "D:"
Hope beth: Wow
You say, " STALKERS. XD"
ive fur: no im not a qieter?
Hope beth: Quite a pary
Hope beth: Part*
Blake Wilson cries.
Aramet: ...
Aramet: Ive, leave us alone.
Aramet: Now.
You say, "Yes, and Ive isn't invited >>;;"
Aramet: Stop it.
Aramet: UGH.
You say, "... I'm about to cuss her out ._."
You say, "Brb."
Aramet: Yes.
Aramet: Do it. ;;
Hope beth: She left
Aramet: Good.
Hope beth: ...
Aramet: Leave her alone.
Hope beth pokes
Aramet: --;
Hope beth: Your going to get laggy
Aramet: Dox, can I eject her? D:
Hope beth: You can be my kitty if you behave
You say, "IVE.I AM NOT YOUR FATHER. I AM NOT YOUR OWNER. I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER, MATE, FRIEND, OR LONG LOST COUSIN TWICE REMOVED. YOU $!?%&, STOP &$!?ING STALKING ME. I AM NOT GONNA LET YOU IN, SO STOP &$!?ING STALKING ME. I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE INTO YOU, SO STOP."
By this time, I was /pissed/.
Aramet: She's harassing us.
Aramet: She left after I said eject.
Aramet: o.o
You say, ">/"
Hope beth: 0_0
You say, "Pwn. x3"
You say, "SEE, I TOLD YOU ):"
Hope beth: Go ara
Aramet: You say, "Dox, can I eject her? D:" -ive leaves-
You say, "People who &$!? me off get cussed out XD"
Screenshot saved here.
You say, "ara, you're a stalk-r ):"
Aramet scroills up and reads. o.o
Hope beth: Actually, ara scared her
Aramet: .. -i
[ ive fur whispers, "im not a giveruper so ther" to you. ]
You say, "I can't sing."
[ You whisper "Well, I have some very nice, very cool staff friends who can banish your -Censored-. See ya Smile" to ive fur. ]

BAH. ):
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 10:41 am

Blake wrote:

Logs=
(warning, long)

Logs=
(warning, long)

ive fur: one me?
Hope beth growls threatengly
You say, "... Wha?"

You say, "WEWT."
yuzazi glances quickly at yeerk
Blake Wilson spins 62. Teenagers - My Chemical Romance.
You say, ">;D"
yuzazi: yeerk! yeerk! attack now! attack!
You say, "TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVIN'--"
ive fur: be my...oner
Blake Wilson is shot.
You say, "... no."
You say, "oo;;"
yeerk: ragga flagga!
Blake Wilson blinks.
Hope beth: =push 100
You say, ".."
You say, "HOPE."
You say, "THIS GIRL IS BEING WEIRD ;;"
You say, "HOPE."
You say, "MY CAMPSITE >/"
You say, "Hiss. ):"
Hope beth: =push 55
Hope beth: =push 20
[ You whisper "Can you like get Ive to stop following me? >/" to Hope beth. ]
ive fur: mew
[Help] Your help request was sent, and a Beekin Helper or Guardian should contact you shortly. If no one contacts you within a few minutes, please ask for help again a little later. -- Beekin the Help Dragon
yeerk lands back at his seat
You say, "Stop;."
[Help] Jaredsgo is now your Helper. Type /jaredsgo and your message to whisper him/her
You say, "I'm not your owner."
[ Jaredsgo whispers, "hey there :-), how can i help you?" to you. ]
[ You whisper "This girl, ive fur is following me at a BaH asking me to adopt her, and she won't go away or stop talking to me >/" to Jaredsgo. ]
You say, "..."
You say, "Go away ):<"
[ Jaredsgo whispers, "let me send you to a guardian Smile" to you. ]
[ You whisper "kthx <3" to Jaredsgo. ]
[Help] Your help request has been sent to Guardian channel.
[Help] Freya-San is now your Guardian. Type /freyasan and your message to whisper him/her
You say, "desk"
You say, "begone."
Hope beth: Don't touch the camp
[ Freya-San whispers, "Hello. How can I help you? Smile" to you. ]
Hope beth: No one but Blake
[ You whisper "This girl, ive fur is following me at a BaH asking me to adopt her, and she won't go away or stop talking to me >/" to Freya-San. ]
yeerk lands in the foire
Hope beth: =push 5
[ You whisper "Btw, any relation to Freya on Furry Paws? x333" to Freya-San. ]
You say, ">/"
You say, "be gone."
You say, "... beds"
You say, "beds"

[#] Brianna Ishtiama Is up for adoption Whisper her if yer interested!! >Jam<
You say, "desk"
You say, "D3"
You say, "D8"
[ Freya-San whispers, "No, I took my name from Final Fantasy IX. Wink" to you. ]
Hope beth: So no one touches
[ You whisper "Ok x3" to Freya-San. ]
[ Freya-San whispers, "What is the name of the player following you?" to you. ]
[ You whisper "Ive fur" to Freya-San. ]
[ You whisper "Shekeeps claiming I'm her daddy >/" to Freya-San. ]
yeerk: please mesa want one more chance!
Hope beth: No way
You say, ">/ No."
Hope beth: Don't go anywhere being annoying
You say, "pets"
[ Freya-San whispers, "Okay. You can use the ignore command to stop hearing what she is saying to you." to you. ]
[ You whisper "k." to Freya-San. ]
[ Freya-San whispers, "To use the command just right-click on her name in the chat-window and select 'ignore'." to you. ]
You say, "garden"
[ You whisper "Okay thx <3" to Freya-San. ]
You say, "desk"
yeerk: yousa, mesa, dis, bombad
[ You whisper "She's still /following/me though >/" to Freya-San. ]
You say, "GO AWAY >/"
You say, "hm."
[ You whisper "I unignored her for a sec...." to Freya-San. ]
[ You whisper "You say, "GO AWAY >/" To ride: Sit on the horse, press insert or deleate to face the direction you want. Press f3, but you can't be holding anything! If you bump into an object your horse will throw you off. ive fur: no " to Freya-San. ]
yeerk: ok
[ You whisper ">:" to Freya-San. ]
You say, "GO. AWAY."
Scarz: BAC
Scarz: Very Happy
Scarz: k
You say, "pets"
[#] Back. -Tæ
You say, "desk"
[ Freya-San whispers, "As for her following you, I suggest you press F3 to hop to another location; it should throw her off. However, if it becomes a massive problem, you will have to speak to a staff member/dream owner of the dream you're currently in as the Guardians cannot interfere within private dream matters unless they are very serious." to you. ]
[ You whisper "Okay." to Freya-San. ]
[ You whisper "thanks <3" to Freya-San. ]
You say, "W00T. >3"
You say, "THX HOPE <3"
You say, "Actually, ive."
[ Freya-San whispers, "No problem. Have a good day. Smile" to you. ]
You say, "I got a guardian..."
ive fur: =pull
[ You whisper "You too. :3" to Freya-San. ]
You say, "You're now on ignore <3"
You say, "hm."
You say, "good enough. x333"
You say, "I wonder."
You say, "misc"
You say, "desk"
You say, "Pwn."
[ You whisper "move for a sec?" to Hope beth. ]
You say, "GO AWAY."
You say, "I'M NOT YOUR FRIGGIN' DAD."
ive fur: 11
You say, ">>;;"
You say, "W00T."
You say, "TOUCH DOWN TURN AROUND. :3"
You say, "._."
[ You whisper "move for a sec, plz. >/" to Hope beth. ]
Screenshot saved here.
You say, "THX."
You say, "<3"
ive fur: hi*.*
You say, "PEPSI X3"
You say, "IVE."
You say, "GO AWAY."
yeerk: my campsite
You say, "I'M NOT YOUR FATHER/OWNER/COUSIN/MATE/BROTHER >/"
You say, "x3"
Aramet: ugh.
You say, "Y HALO NAYBOR."
[ You whisper "SHE'S STALKING ME >/" to Aramet. ]
ive fur: ?
[ You whisper "Ive." to Aramet. ]
yeerk: eh hello
You say, "x3"
yeerk: xD
ive fur: hi
yeerk: uh
[ You whisper "She keeps refusing to leave and says I'm her dad. Guardians told me to ignore her and I am >/" to Aramet. ]
yeerk: hi....
You say, "Hm. ):"
yeerk: items
[ Aramet whispers, "Tell her you have a staff friend that can stalk her to Vinca. Very Happy" to you. ]
[ You whisper "XD" to Aramet. ]
Aramet: sold23
[#] House 23 has been sold.
ive fur: items
[ You whisper "I should." to Aramet. ]
[ You whisper "Blake Wilson unignores for sec to see what she says xD" to Aramet. ]
You say, "HI."
You say, "Campsite >> <<;;"
You say, "I want a tent xDD"
You say, "beds"
You say, "desk"
Hope beth: Oops
You say, "thx 3:"
Aramet: [ You whisper "May you please leave Blake Wilson alone? He isn't your father, so you should stop harassing him." to ive fur. ]
yeerk: welcome to camp pie
Hope beth: There
[ You whisper "x3 Ilu." to Aramet. ]
Hope beth: Guyssss
You say, "YUS."
You say, ">3"
Hope beth: I'm doing the front
Aramet: .. I keep hitting space twice. ;;
You say, "k. thx. >3"
Aramet: Yeerk.
Aramet: I didn't whisper you.
Aramet: Wtf.
You say, "Ha pwn. >:"
You say, "wait whut. ):"
Aramet: I was pasting a whisper I gave to someone.
Aramet: YEERK.
[ Aramet whispers, "Yeerk whispered me saying, "hey! im not harassing him!"" to you. ]
You say, ">: Under construction."
Aramet: DFGFDHG
You say, "x("
Aramet: IDIOTNOOB
Aramet: I DIDN'T WHISPER HER.
You say, ">/"
Aramet: .. HIM
Aramet: IT
You say, "x333"
Aramet: I WAS JUST PASTING A WHISPER.
Aramet: GOSH.
You say, "x("
yeerk: lol
Hope beth: Just sit back and do nothing
You say, "EEK >/"
Aramet: People need to learn to READ.
You say, "x333"
Hope beth: sold5
[ You whisper "I don't think he can. He's like the SPECIAL kid at every school. XDD" to Aramet. ]
Hope beth: To bad
Hope beth: Its taken
Jamila break and Enters.
You say, "NOOB."
You say, "NOOB."
You say, "NOOB."
[ Aramet whispers, "xD!" to you. ]
Jamila: ..
yeerk: 8!
You say, "OMG. U NOOB >/."
Aramet: grr
Hope beth: Jam xD
Jamila: ...
Aramet: Makeitem won't work/
You say, "ARAA."
You say, ">/"
You say, "Ha pwn. xD"
yeerk: 8
You say, ";;"
Aramet: There. Very Happy
You say, "Bish."
Aramet: Door.
You say, "X3"
Jamila: o.o
You say, "x3"
yeerk: i want 4!
You say, "HAY U./"
Aramet: sold4
[#] House 4 has been sold.
Hope beth: sold4
yeerk: thx
You say, "DOES GRASS CATCH ON FIRE EASILY? >>;;"
Hope beth: Go ahead
yeerk: 4
Jamila: ............................
[ Aramet whispers, "She wants in. o.o" to you. ]
[ You whisper ">/ Bish." to Aramet. ]
Aramet: Uh.
Aramet: Dry grass does.
Hope beth: floors
You say, "... regular kind? Smile"
You say, "Move for a sec x33"
Aramet: Green grass has more moisture, so it's harder to catch fire.
Aramet: But it will.
Aramet: xD
You say, ".. k. x3"
You say, "Be gone. for a second xD"
Screenshot saved here.
[#] House 10 has been sold.
Aramet: Like wet wood won't burn until it's dry.
You say, "MOVE ):"
You say, "IVE."
You say, "I have a staff friend who can stalk you all the way to the vinca. :3"
You say, "I meant out of the camp xD"
Aramet: xD;
You say, "DELETE IT ;;"
You say, "Delete this ):"
ive fur: so
Blake Wilson3
You say, "thx."
Hope beth: No way are you getting in
You say, "I FINISHED MY PEPSI >3"
Aramet: Only staff can hop.
You say, "DELETE THIS ):"
You say, "Pwn."
You say, "x3"
Aramet: Stop trying to get in.
You say, "I have a staff friend who can stalk you all the way to the vinca, ive. >>;;"
Hope beth: Yes
Aramet: CAN'T YOU READ?
Hope beth: ONLY
Hope beth: STAFF
Hope beth: CAN
You say, "STOP STALKING ME >/"
Hope beth: DO
Hope beth: HOP
Aramet: Hope.
You say, "x3"
Hope beth: #
Aramet: Calm down.
Hope beth: I was doing it slowly
Aramet: I just had to get it through her eyes.
Doxie: forsale10
[#] House 10 has been put up for sale.
Aramet: HI DOX.
Hope beth: So she could understand
Doxie: 1hop 3
[ You whisper "Ive = stalk r ):" to Doxie. ]
You say, "D:"
Hope beth: Wow
You say, " STALKERS. XD"
ive fur: no im not a qieter?
Hope beth: Quite a pary
Hope beth: Part*
Blake Wilson cries.
Aramet: ...
Aramet: Ive, leave us alone.
You say, "Yes, and Ive isn't invited >>;;"
Aramet: UGH.
You say, "... I'm about to cuss her out ._."
You say, "Brb."
Aramet: Yes.
Aramet: Do it. ;;
Hope beth: She left
Aramet: Good.
Hope beth: ...
Aramet: Leave her alone.
Hope beth pokes
Aramet: --;
Hope beth: Your going to get laggy
Aramet: Dox, can I eject her? D:
Hope beth: You can be my kitty if you behave
You say, "IVE.I AM NOT YOUR FATHER. I AM NOT YOUR OWNER. I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER, MATE, FRIEND, OR LONG LOST COUSIN TWICE REMOVED. YOU $!?%&, STOP &$!?ING STALKING ME. I AM NOT GONNA LET YOU IN, SO STOP &$!?ING STALKING ME. I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE INTO YOU, SO STOP."
By this time, I was /pissed/.
Aramet: She's harassing us.
Aramet: She left after I said eject.
Aramet: o.o
You say, ">/"
Hope beth: 0_0
You say, "Pwn. x3"
You say, "SEE, I TOLD YOU ):"
Hope beth: Go ara
Aramet: You say, "Dox, can I eject her? D:" -ive leaves-
You say, "People who &$!? me off get cussed out XD"
Screenshot saved here.
You say, "ara, you're a stalk-r ):"
Aramet scroills up and reads. o.o
Hope beth: Actually, ara scared her
Aramet: .. -i
[ ive fur whispers, "im not a giveruper so ther" to you. ]
You say, "I can't sing."
[ You whisper "Well, I have some very nice, very cool staff friends who can banish your -Censored-. See ya Smile" to ive fur. ]

BAH. ):

><; Yeah i will believe because that beekin you talked to is a close friend so you couldnt make up his name, and shouldnt you have known to ignore her, i really didnt see harrasment i saw annoying twink i would of just ingored her if i were you
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 11:30 am

-pokes everyone- I'm reporting myself. ): I'm a baaaaad boi. ;;

xD

As for everything else, I'm starting to wonder if furc ever thought to make an "emitshare" command, so that only shared furres hear the emits (Staff) for occasions like this and all the spam people do. :/ It would also help when sending those ever-important "<furre> has ejected someone" emits to staff instead of everyone. =3
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 8:49 pm

Good ideas, Drac. Butuh, we've had another attack by Jp. I wasn't on early enough to see it, though.

Logfiles...

Welcome to the automatic computer! Want a house? This machine makes it simple to see which ones are avalable. ^^
House 4.
House 5.
House 6.
House 9.
House 10.
House 11.
House 12.
House 13.
House 14.
House 17.
House 19.
House 20.
House 23.
House 24.
You say, "1"
Arion-san: ARA!
You have copied a floor! Press the second button to paste it.
You say, "..."
You say, "What happend?"
Screenshot saved here.
Arion-san: I'm as clueless as you
Arion-san: I'm guessing another JP attack
You say, "Yeah."
Arion-san: but
Arion-san: someone said it was fearish
Arion-san: CINZ WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING!
Arion-san growles
Arion-san: ack
Arion-san: gt
Arion-san: gtg
Arion-san: school
Arion-san: 15
You say, "desk"

Screenshot...

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Aramet_2007-05-02_07-37-38

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Aramet_2007-05-02_08-09-07

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Aramet_2007-05-02_08-09-04
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 6:21 am

well, um I heard Cinz = Fearish, but they have been AFK for a long time. and cinz is in the UK, but no where near becoming a crazy abusing share staff, that spot is taken by JP ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoreline Homes :: Furcadian Chat-
Jump to: