Shoreline Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoreline Homes

Furcadian forum for Shoreline Homes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random post four years later...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Random post four years later... Empty
PostSubject: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:13 pm

-poke-
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:53 pm

i miss this dream :/
Back to top Go down
Swiftspirit
Staff Member
Staff Member
Swiftspirit

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:29 am

Fras! Drac! I see you've both come back as well! Oh my gosh! It was over a year ago... I hope you both see this!
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:47 pm

I see nothing here. =x
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Draaaaaaaac. He does live. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:55 am

Lies. I am a sexy figment of your imagination. =x
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:17 pm

lol, well i hope we can stay in touch. and catch up Smile would you rather text, or just email. because you said on the other post that you dont really check it. so i dont know, maybe asking too much for your number :c
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:40 am

lol, I don't mind. I'm not big on chat that isn't constant, like email or facebook or anything like that, so I tend to lose track easily. I always have my phone on me, though, and it's almost never off, unless I'm at the movies or work. Check your Messages, I'll send anyone who wants it my number. =P
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:51 pm

So yeah, if anyone is interested in any of my current contact info, just let me know here or in Private Message. It'd be great to hear from some of you guys again. =)
Back to top Go down
Marweniel
SLH Renewal Joiner
SLH Renewal Joiner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:23 am

Just remembered this place Sad
Been so inactive since like 2008 ish but now i'm back on a new account 'Catus'
cant say how active im gonna be (probably not very cause everyone I used to know doesnt come on anymore and i've forgotten everyone anyways haha)
Back to top Go down
staria
SLH Renewal Joiner
SLH Renewal Joiner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:23 pm

Marweniel wrote:
Just remembered this place Sad
Been so inactive since like 2008 ish but now i'm back on a new account 'Catus'
cant say how active im gonna be (probably not very cause everyone I used to know doesnt come on anymore and i've forgotten everyone anyways haha)

registered new account just to post 'cause for the life of me i can't remember my old password for Jen, and there's a freaking stupid -Censored- feature called disabling password recovery for admins (wtf??)

"The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security" - how dumb is that? so an admin can't recover their pass even if you have the right email address. -__-;

i don't remember you, marweniel, but your registeration of Catus brought me back here when i had to activate it. lol

well i miss this dream mostly 'cause of the enjoyable RP i did with a friend of mine for a long time. BUT WOW i co-owned this when i was 13??? i barely remember co-owning it. i was such a huge -Censored- 'cause being a jerk was the 'cool' thing at the time, influence of MH/LH. it makes me want to delete every post i made in here.

pity SLH went through so much drama when it was such a pretty dream.
Back to top Go down
Swiftspirit
Staff Member
Staff Member
Swiftspirit

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:43 pm

To be honest, I remember almost nothing about the Furcadia days now, except that they were fun. My posts on here are so embarrassing. Well, I guess I was just a 12 year old back then. God damn. A lifetime ago.
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Couldn't sleep and was listening to some music that brought out my old Furcadia flashbacks (before Shoreline Homes, even!) and figured I'd check in and see if ya'll are still watching this. lol
Back to top Go down
Swiftspirit
Staff Member
Staff Member
Swiftspirit

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:04 pm

...And it's already been 8 years since this thread was posted, which was 4 years after the dream died. Time seriously flies. Was it really all the way back in 2012 that I first wandered back here to see if anyone was still around?

Sorry I stopped keeping in touch after we exchanged emails, Drac, lol. I'm pretty notorious for that. I don't think I even use that email anymore (I can't even remember which one I gave you).

I have fuzzy (but fond) memories of Furcadia, but honestly I hardly remember anyone and I definitely don't remember anything specific. TBH I had a pretty rough home life back then and didn't even realize that some of the stuff that happened to wasn't okay until well into adulthood. Don't know if that plays into why my memory of my childhood (and thus Furcadia) is so bad or not. Judging by my posts on this forum, I was extremely cringy and obnoxious, which I guess makes sense for a 12 year old. I'm 24 now, so that makes it half my life ago, holy shit.

IDK why I logged on here to post this. I just get nostalgic sometimes lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random post four years later...   Random post four years later... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random post four years later...
Page 1 of 1