Shoreline Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoreline Homes

Furcadian forum for Shoreline Homes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU SEE THIS (2012)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiftspirit
Staff Member
Staff Member
Swiftspirit

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU SEE THIS (2012) Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU SEE THIS (2012)   PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU SEE THIS (2012) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:24 am

I noticed that Frassy and Drac have logged on this forum in 2011. No one else has been on since 2008. If anyone sees this post, I would just like to say a few words.

Wow. It has been so long. I was in 6th grade when this forum was popular and I still played Furcadia. So much time has passed. Now, I am 18 years old--a college freshman. I read all of my old posts... how embarrassing and immature! I was very obnoxious. It's so strange, because I recognize so many usernames, yet I don't remember almost anything from those days...

I did notice that two other people besides myself have actually logged on here about a year ago. Perhaps they both stumbled back across here, like me? Honestly, I found this forum again when I googled "swiftspirit furcadia." I wanted to see if anything came up, since I remembered my Furcadia days suddenly.

I am just so shocked and perplexed! This is such a blast from the past for me! Please, I would love to talk to anyone who remembers me! Email me at "rebecca.grapentine@gmail.com" or "reb2140974@gmail.com".

If anyone sees this post, please contact me! It would be very fascinating to talk to everyone again, remember each other, and see how much we have changed!

I do hope that at least one person sees this and contacts me (and possibly even replies here to let others know, too)! Words cannot express how seriously blown my mind is by finding this forum again.
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU SEE THIS (2012) Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU SEE THIS (2012)   PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU SEE THIS (2012) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:50 pm

I shall choose, with the most sincere of discrepancies, not to comment on your signature. Totally agree with the freaky part, though. And maybe the ugly part, too, but that's more for the computer. =x

Other than that, yeah, I logged on a while back out of boredom and curiosity. Was looking to see if anyone still had an eye for activity out here and, though it wasn't immediate, I was still pleasantly surprised to get some kind of reply. =x

My email has most certainly changed over time, as such things as "shadowhawk" don't look very nice on applications, but yeah, if anyone wants to chat, I rarely ever check my email: milleredu@yahoo.com, but my facebook account uses the email and you should be able to search me up on there, too, though I rarely ever use FB, either. I'm kinda weird like that. I'll get these accounts so I can talk to old/current friends and whatnot, but I always end up forgetting about it or just not checking it. Most people contact me on skype or online for other games or via text/call. =x
Back to top Go down

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU SEE THIS (2012)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoreline Homes :: General Information-
Jump to: