Shoreline Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoreline Homes

Furcadian forum for Shoreline Homes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]

Go down 
+15
Cinz
Arozi
Pizza
Kiosashi
StripySkittle
Kills
Da CheeChee
Aramet
Hope Beth
Frassy
Swiftspirit
TyrenDeltora
Dracoroc
Renee Sprouse
Jen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 12:12 pm

That doesn't prove she ejected you, it just proves that you were ejected by someone. :/
Back to top Go down
Renee Sprouse
Staff Member
Staff Member
Renee Sprouse

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 12:44 pm

Well its kinda obvious :/
Back to top Go down
Swiftspirit
Staff Member
Staff Member
Swiftspirit

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 11:24 pm

o-o;
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 7:59 am

Reporting: Joey foxey
Reason: Hacking into 9 15 16 and 25 even know they were all sold and false saying that 9 is hers.
Witness: Jenee
Back to top Go down
Jen
Co-owner
Co-owner
Jen

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 9:30 am

Nu nu nu. D: Castles wouldn't do such. u_u If so, we do need proof. x-x
Joey foxey banned from SLH. When seen in dream, just put him on EOS until I tell Doxie and we'll have him auto-ejected. We still need proof though. o-o So bring in proof first. x-x Check your log file and paste in the URL or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jentriv.webs.com
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 12:40 pm

I don't have a name, but whoever keeps &%$#in ejecting people, knock that shit off! I'm tired of being kicked out of dreams by n00bs! >>;

This is one of the reasons why I left a year ago! >>;

I'm gonna laugh if Dox desides to fire everyone and re-hire...
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 1:22 pm

Dracoroc wrote:
[i]I don't have a name, but whoever keeps &%$#in ejecting people, knock that shit off! I'm tired of being kicked out of dreams by n00bs! >>;
i]

eee i know i hate Noob Staffs, like people keep saying they work here, or like Bob saying he gave Dox share in his dream then saying he needs to come behind the desk just because he gave share to Dox, he wanted to give share to Dox .-. so we dont have to pay him back..i dont remember signing an IOU! -.-
Back to top Go down
Swiftspirit
Staff Member
Staff Member
Swiftspirit

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 9:16 pm

Ugh, I know. And then all these n00bs yell at me because I cleared their houses during a housecheck because they weren't in their yards. EVERY FREACKING DAY.
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 11:26 pm

Well its their fault that they arent out their. We gave them 10 seconds to get outside, but they rather finish their house.
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 11:26 pm

I know x-x
I was gave a housecheck, and these noobs, weren't at their house so I put it forsale, and then they start cussing me and now everytime I see them, they get all biotchyy x3
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 11:27 pm

Hey can we eject if they cuss at staff .-. Because alot of N00b guest here cuss at staff alot x.x
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 12:07 am

yes. you can eject them for cussing.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Co-owner
Co-owner
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 12:49 am

Arion, you can't make decisions. n_n But she is right. You could, but ... save a screenshot/log and post them here.
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 8:30 pm

cussing=not allowed in PG dreams
SLH=PG Dream
Back to top Go down
Jen
Co-owner
Co-owner
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 11:01 am

x3
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:50 am

Jenny= Won over Orea
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 8:44 am

Reporting the furre xoxokittyoxox. Randomly she came into Shoreline and walked up to the desk and ended up spamming, "can i get a job?" We gave her a warning and ejected her, then I warned her again through whispers. She accused herself she was x0xfoxyx0x's alt, then called me a sl-t. After that she threatened to EOS me on her so-called shared alt.
Here are some screenshots. I warn you of the cussing among the second one. silent

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 4dp05ea

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 4ifa0lt

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 29vb3ia
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 3:32 am

Reporting tHrOw SoMe D'$ For Cussing at staff and lying about being staff
here some logs, i took a screanshot but i dont know how to load it :3 But you can ask Victoria secret and Psy

tHrOw SoMe D'$: BITCHASS FRASSY
Frost Zora Fur: xD
Cinzia: Throw, use proper english and grammer..
Cinzia: ...
Frost Zora Fur: BURN
* Current players: Kiosashi, Blinkkhenn, Shoreline Homes, Kasuel, Satan's angel, Mally Venus, Ryu-Kodesue, Shoreline Homes Bot, Redrosebud25, Doxie, Moniques, Chibi Valentine, Xx_Kanna_xX, Miss Kittywren, Cinzia, Shadowing darkness, Frosteh, Qick Silver, Hope beth, Frost Zora Fur, Frassy, Sacred Clouds, Shining Soul, Shocked, Daiki-Wolf, Light Wishmaker, Renee Sprouse, JuneKazama, Katieee!!!, Junai, Psycic, HRTVictoria Secret AngelHRT.
* 3457 total players online. Uptime 7 days 12:12
* 32 players in the dream of Doxie - SHORELINE HOMES ^^.
* Max players this session: 4600
* Max players today: 3457
Back to top Go down
Jen
Co-owner
Co-owner
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 11:49 am

TyrenDeltora wrote:
Jenny= Won over Orea

<3 n_n
Back to top Go down
Jen
Co-owner
Co-owner
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 11:50 am

D: Ara.
Back to top Go down
Hope Beth
SLH Loyal member
SLH Loyal member
Hope Beth

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 6:50 am

Evertime Jpdan Japan uses his share, I said he was fired and hasn't been unshared yet. Yet he denies it saying that I'm a liar.
Back to top Go down
Frassy
Manager
Manager
Frassy

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 6:51 am

Hes Fired Dox just didnt take away his share :3
Back to top Go down
Jen
Co-owner
Co-owner
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 7:31 am

Mhm. x:
Back to top Go down
Renee Sprouse
Staff Member
Staff Member
Renee Sprouse

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:47 pm

I would like to report Queen Cassandra for yelling and arguing with staff because we wouldnt let her stay behind the desk. Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Renee_Sprouse_2007-03-18_07-36-25 Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 RENEEE
Back to top Go down
Kiosashi
SLH Loyal member
SLH Loyal member
Kiosashi

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 7:04 am

Well I don't have a log...or know the take picture command on Furcdia (I always forget DX) But I want Dewey66 (or something) to be EOS!

First, when he first came, he just went in a house I was about to forsale. He just said,"I just wanna see how houses are like." Before that, I was like is this your house? because the lock was not opened and he wasin the yard. He was like no. Then I was like why? He was like, maybe you should lock up your houses? That was total rudeness DDDDDD:

Second...I was in my yard (at 4 when it was Meekoso's). I returned from being afk...then like few minutes later I see Plusle and Minun...blah blah...then hre comes Dewey66! Ok here's the funny part! He says,"Can I come in?" I was like why? He was like coz. I was like I gotta ask Meekoso (but in this case I said Mommy XD). he was like..."Run into the lock thingy for me!" I was like no thanks. Then he tried to bribe me...with"sugur pills" and such. And then! I Roleplayed myself as sleeping! Then he threw a knife at me! DDDD: I said I had a energy field. Then he called me a bastord! yes that is the spelling! And then he went to 18 because of gold spam or something. So I took the chance to eject him for being super rude to meh! >< Now I demand JUSTICE! Or at least many pieces of pies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]   Report Board [Need to Report Someone?] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report Board [Need to Report Someone?]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoreline Homes :: Furcadian Chat-
Jump to: