Shoreline Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoreline Homes

Furcadian forum for Shoreline Homes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Egg Roleplay :3

Go down 
+4
Jen
TyrenDeltora
Dracoroc
StripySkittle
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 10:05 am

((Heheheh))

The ferret chirps a little, then climbs up Sam's arm and sits on her shoulder, staring at the egg with his head tilted to one side. He squeaks, then climbs down to the egg. He begins to rub against it, but jumps back as if stung by something. He hisses and quickly goes back to Drac, who pretends not to notice.
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 5:56 am

Sam giggled at the ferret's acts, studying him while he slithered his body along the side of her egg. Though, she shied herself against the wall's corner once he hissed. Her eyes watched the ferret return to the person whom hid himself in the corner's shadow, turning away once the ferret reached the figure. She leaned against the wall and heaved a sigh, then returned to studying the yellow egg.

Attention drifted from her egg, and her gaze set back upon the figure whom sat in the shadow. Sam blinked and shifted herself a bit, then cleared her throat; "Um, hello.. Who might you be?" she questioned the person among the shadows.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Reply   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:16 am

Drac looks up at her. "Drac..." He goes back to meditating over his egg. The ferret pops his head out of the cloak and hisses a little more.
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 4:35 pm

The first howl. That mus'nt be good....
She thought they were a couple of days away, what with the weather and the footprints. She didn't know they were that near....
Turning around, she started up a quick pace.
"All I wanna do is just get there alive.With my egg" She kept repeating over and over again. "Just make it out alive."
The weather was quite cold and the food was scarce. She knew that the wolves would be hungry and the ting she knew they didn't want to do was chat. Getting more closer. but not close enough to the small enclosure she began to worry. "I have to warn the others."
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 8:15 am

Sam blinked, and nodded to herself. "It's.. a pleasure to meet you, Drac," she began, caressing her fingers over the egg while it's cushion suck between her legs. "I'm Sam." Her eyes creeped back up to peer at the person, though his body still remained out of sight within the shadows.
After a couple of long, silent moments, Sam's lips parted once more, inhaling and exhaling deeply before she began talking again. "So, what brings you here?"

Last edited by on Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie-Bear2011
SLH Renewal Joiner
SLH Renewal Joiner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 8:19 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 8:28 am

Arion pulls out a book when listening to 'A song of Storm and fire' "hmmm so thats what went wrong when I tried that potion last time...... hmmmm...mmmhmmm...." Arion was still looking through the book and it seemed to be titled' Potions of thy Dragon'. "Yes Kuku.... there seems to be something wrong with this book...". Arion waves her hand over the book and it seems to change some of the text o_o "hmmm Now its corrected kuku >^^<"
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Reply   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 11:51 am

Drac's hand pauses above the egg. He puts his hand on the egg again, looks up, and says, "Power and Honor. I'm hoping that the contents of this egg will bring me respect from those previously unwilling to give it. I intend to gain that respect at all costs. With force, if I have to." Drac extends his fist out of the shadows, and opens his palm. At first you see nothing, but all at once a spark, quickly followed by a small flame, dances in his hand. Drac pulls his hand back and begins to chuckle. "It is beginning to work, my little friend," he says to the ferret, who chirps a reply.
Back to top Go down
#SOMoonlight#SO
Co-owner
Co-owner
#SOMoonlight#SO

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 3:49 pm

says "My egg is called Lotina , whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 4:29 pm

Getting nearer and nearer to the small enclosure, she began to think that she might actually make it. She was running out of breath and she didn't have much energy left. She kept on gently tripping up but always keeping her precious egg close to her. She could suddenly see some white far in the distance. "Near;ly there!", she said, partly to herself and partly to the egg; but mostly to no-one. Getting nearer and nearer. nearly there.... She pulled herself inside and announced very frantically. "There here!"
Back to top Go down
Hope Beth
SLH Loyal member
SLH Loyal member
Hope Beth

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 1:33 am

Hope looked up. "Wha-?" She said then went back to careing for her egg.

(*Fries egg, eating its contenents XD, JK)
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Reply   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 7:22 am

Drac gets up, quickly putting the pillow on the floor and placing the egg on top. "Watch him," he says to the ferret, who again chirps a reply. "Let no one touch him." The ferret hisses another reply, and curls up ontop of the egg, watching and hissing at anyone who gets too close. Drac then walks over to the doors, making sure everyone is inside, then shuts the doors, locking them from the inside. "Check for any hidden rooms or windows and make sure they are sealed as well."
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 8:54 am

Sam nodded, removing her gaze on the darkened figure to her yellow egg, her fingers gently caressing its shell. "I see." she replied once he had finished talking, then looked back up at him. Her eyes stared at his hand with amazement as it possessed a small flicker of fire. "Amazing.." she murmured. The sudden announcement and appearance of another girl frightened Sam, though once she had announced that /they/ had returned, she stood up, her arms still holding the cushion and the egg. She nodded at the young man, whom had finally emerged from the shadows, and carefully put down her egg within the corner's protection. She went around the small hut, ensuring the other windows were closed. Once they had all been closed, she looked at Drac, silently panting. "Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 9:01 am

"Not quite... Everyone in the center of the room, and watch the walls, tell me if you see anything unusual, like a hole beginning to form." Drac grabs his egg, pillow, and ferret, and places them down in the center of the room. "Behave," he tells the ferret. He reaches into his pack and pulls out three short staves and a spear-head. He grabs them and twists them together to form a spear. "Anyone else have something to -poke- with?" he asks, one hand in the pack, one on the spear.
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 9:47 am

Sam once more nodded, then swiftly headed towards her egg and backpack. She crouched down beside the egg, her hands shuffeling through her stuff inside her backpack. "Only a pocket knife." she said, sighing as she pulled it out. She tucked it into her jeans and zipped the backpack, pulling it over her shoulder, then grabbing the egg's cushion. Plopping her backpack beside Drac's ferret, then the egg beside his egg. her attention turned to the walls, her eye scanning them for a few moments, then she returned to looking at Drac. "So now we just wait?"
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 11:21 pm

Arion is mouthin the words for 'every time we touch' "yes Kiki I am thinking of him again." Arion touches the golden locket around her wrist. Then she touches the fish necklace around her neck. Suddlenly Arion perks up her ears and hears a crackeling noise, but it was just a cracker.
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:11 am

Breathing heavily, she sighs and let's out a big gush of breath."Their here.And very close." She says frantically. "Can someone look after this for a minuete?" She says to no-one in particular. She then passes it to the nearest person. "Sorry about all this. I didn't realise they were this near.... they're here and their very hungry. They are some tough creatures, and I know for a fact they have a new group leader. The only thing I'm scared about is that I don't think all we'll have to do is sit and wait tonight....Does anyone have any weapons?"
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:20 am

Arion gets another egg ploped in her lap " well I do have a few in my bag. I think this is what I have: Dagger of discord, Staff of the water dragon, and a scroll for hell fire flash. but I mostly relye on spells" rubbing the 2 eggs in her lap
Back to top Go down
Hope Beth
SLH Loyal member
SLH Loyal member
Hope Beth

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 8:17 am

Hope stammered a second because everything happened so quickly, she grabbed her egg and went next to Sam. She looked at the wooden sword she carved very well, good enough to break a few pebbles, turning to the girl who did spells she asked. "Anyspells to make this the real thing? itno a real steel sword?"
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 11:33 pm

"We'r gonna need lot's of help....any spells,magic,trips,tricks,attack moves, anything! If we wanna get out of this alive then we'r not gonna get any sleep tonight.We are gonna have to prepare."
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 3:47 am

((Okay, this is getting confusing... We should have this ordered so that we don't have random bouts of 50 things happening while someone is offline... I propose that we should do something like this: Strippy posts, then I post, then Ara, then Jenny, then Arion, then Hope. Is that everyone? Okay, I think that should work. This should help relieve some of the confusion. :/ ))

"I've got a few weapons, but that's all I can offer. Just know that if they start digging through the walls, go for their face before they can finish." Drac pulls out a series of daggers, short swords and disassembled spears. "Just twist these together for a longer one," he says, pointing to the spear parts. He then begins walking around the room, searching for any sign of a new crack or hole.
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 9:26 am

"I do have a few sent spells/polymorph spells up my sleave as in look." Arion makes the 2 eggs flote that wre with her then she sets them down.
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 12:29 am

[quote="Dracoroc"]((Okay, this is getting confusing... We should have this ordered so that we don't have random bouts of 50 things happening while someone is offline... I propose that we should do something like this: Strippy posts, then I post, then Ara, then Jenny, then Arion, then Hope. Is that everyone? Okay, I think that should work. This should help relieve some of the confusion. :/ ))quote]

Ok, cool ^^
Lol =D
But if no-one posts in like a day, and you just want to reply to another message on the roleplay, like you do nothing serious, just say something then can you?
Like you don't reply with something big happening just like something little?
XD
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:43 am

((Yeah, little stuff isn't that big a deal, you post whenever then, bu like now, when everyone is focused on the same thing, -surviving-, there should be an order.))

((Also, I would like if everyone could reply to this, because I want everyone's opinion. :/ ))
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 2:54 pm

(Yeah,put alos, should we have it that if the next person's rturn to reply, and they don't cvome on in like 3/4 days, then we skip there turn? XD, I dunno :/)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egg Roleplay :3
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next