Shoreline Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoreline Homes

Furcadian forum for Shoreline Homes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Egg Roleplay :3

Go down 
+4
Jen
TyrenDeltora
Dracoroc
StripySkittle
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 11:55 pm

"Ok, if you want, but even though your quite good at slaying them, you won't stand a chance against a full pack...."
She shrug's, looking at him directly. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 9:48 am

"Ah, yes, but you're not me." Drac grins again. "Just everyone keep stabbing them, and there's another hole over there," he says, pointing to the new hole. Drac goes to his pack, grabs another spear, and stands back a few steps. He the starts to stab his spear into the ceiling, making a hole. When the hole is big enough to fit through, Drac crouches down, looks at everyone, and says, "Good luck," before jumping onto the roof.

((Drac jumps pretty well, as you can see, since the roof is too high to touch without standing on something. :/ ))
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:20 pm

With all eyes gazing at the ceiling, Annie adds "Come on Guys! Staring at the ceiling won't help us.... There's a new hole starting there, and it looks pretty big." "Also Beth, can you help me with something going on over there. It look's a bit dangerous.... Beth? Beth? Everyone, where is Beth? : o "

((Drac, you can carry on roleplaying, like saying abut your adventures out of the hut.))
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:23 am

((Will do, but I'll wait for people to start posting again. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 8:50 am

( AHSORRY. ;; I completely forgot about this roleplay.. )

Sam watched in amazement as the man (coughboycough) jumped through the hole and onto the ceiling. Annie's voice snapped back her attention, and her eyes shot a glance towards another hole that was forming beside the door. Sam grabbed one a spear then walked slowly towards the growing hole, her hands gripping the spear's handle tightly and her arms in position to strike at the unfamiliar creature that was slwoly destroying the hut; their goal, however, was unknown to Sam, for her life was among a ranch with her father and brother. Once Sam stood just infront of the hole, she jabbed her spear into it, hearing a whimper of some sort as the spear's head had jammed into one of the creature's faces. "This seems pretty easy.." she murmured, backing away from the hole and looking around the room for anymore.

( Horrible. o-o; )
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:44 pm

((First I have a couple of things to say ^^ :
1)) Yay Ara xD Your back!!!!
2)) Aramet, I never knew you were really good at roleplaying
3)) Thanks so much Drac for playing this roleplay :]
4)) Dracs really good roleplayer too xD
5)) Wow.... 6 Pages -gawps-
6)) Ages ago Beth fell down a hole, so if you ((Beth)) are reading this, we're gonna try and bring you back in....
7)) Muahhhhhh ^^; ))

"Yep. That's what we all thought at first, but once you get going it does become harder. I think they can heal themselves quickly.... I dunno, I would have asked Drac but he's gone.." Annie turns around the room, and suddenly stops at a point. "Is anyone guarding the eggs?!" :O
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:21 am

( You know it. ;D )

( .. And since nobody is posting.. o_o )

Sam stabbed her spear through another hole, then looked at Annie and then the eggs. "I'm more inexperienced with these 'demons', so I minds well guard the eggs." Checking the room once more, Sam walked over to the eggs and sat down beside hers, holding her deer necklace in her palm.
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:34 am

Arion handed the two eggs to sam and goes outside with all her weapons. bunch of painful screams came from outside and Arion came back in with blood on her gaint hammer "Let me guess.... I took on about half the pack out there" Said Arion wiping off her hammer.
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 4:31 pm

"They heal quickly though, some un-human function....With Drac outside, he'll try and hold out the worst, but their circling all around the hut, and Drac can't hold forever....I'm not the best at fighting, but if I have to I will. Sam, I think that you should kill a couple of these monsters seeming as your quite new at this. This is going to be a long night, so you might as well learn now. I'll look after the eggs, and when you've had enough tell me. You can then look after the eggs. I will go for a while, but no more than a couple of hours, definately not a sun. Do not worry."
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:25 am

((Thanks for the comment, person who I forget is StripeySkittle. xD))

Drac jumps down from the hole in the roof. "All done." His hands appear to be steaming and he goes to pick up his egg and goes back to sit in his shaded corner. The ferret curls up on his shoulder and sleeps. "By the way, whoever ran outside a minute ago, I almost hit you too." He begins to meditate over his egg some more, and eventually falls asleep.

((For future reference, if you go outside anytime soon, you'll see the demonwolves, but they're dead and burned.))
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 3:28 pm

(( ^^))

"Drac! So, what happened? Are they all dead....? Are we safe?", Annie exclaims. "So, wow, your some demon fighter. Can we go take a look?". Annie, not waiting for a answer, step's outside, to see (practically) a whole forest burnt down. "Hey, Guys come out here!" She shouts.

((Wow.... All burned -stares in shock- xD)
Back to top Go down
TyrenDeltora
Staff Member
Staff Member
TyrenDeltora

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 7:17 am

"That would of been me, sorry, I needed to wack a few things with my giant hammar!" Said Arion leaning on her giant hammer still with demonic stains. Arion starts to play around with all the weapons she has stored away "I'm an adventurer, its common sence for me to have all these weapons." said Arion sharpening her favorite shrunkin.
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 7:11 am

"Oh, yeah, about the trees.... I uh.. I got a little carried away?" Drac resumes meditating over the egg, ferret still asleep on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 4:03 pm

"Wow.. The whole forest....I can't believe it! Thanks. Thanks for everything you've done. Without you, we might of deceased." Annie says, while looking around for her egg. "Has anyone see my egg?" ((O-O))
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 7:58 am

Drac looks at his ferret, then back to his egg as if hiding something. His hand begins to run ofer the egg once more, measuring how much growth has taken place inside.
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:47 pm

"Wow, your egg.. Looks as if its ready to hatch! Well... not quite, but maybe soon.....!".. "Drac..do u know anything, of where my egg is.. Did you see anything? See anything suspicous happen, with the Demons?"
Back to top Go down
Aramet
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aramet

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 5:32 am

Sam blinked, looking over the eggs while she counted each one. "You're right. It's gone." she replied, looking at Annie, and then the numerous holes that the demons created among the hut's walls. "It was here not too long ago.. Maybe one of the demons snuck in and somehow grabbed it? Or maybe you misplaced it." Sam continued, not caring if her last suggestion was foolish or not; after all, the tables and whatnot were ideal places to misplace an egg.
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 12:46 am

"Yeah.. It is easy to losse" Annie say's while turning her around around the room. "Can you guy's help me look for it? I can't seem to find it.. o-o. I'm sure I just left it here." She say's, while pointing to a table.
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 11:33 am

Drac puts his egg and cusion to the side, gets up, and walks over to a corner of the room, while his ferret pokes his head out of the cloak. He reaches up, grabs an egg that was floating in the ceiling corner, and hands to Annie. Drac goes back to his egg, sits down, puts the egg in his lap, and thwaps the ferret on the nose, quietly saying, "Yes it was funny what you did, but you should have told me first." Drac then chuckles and resumes meditating over the dragon egg.
Back to top Go down
StripySkittle
SLH Addict
SLH Addict
StripySkittle

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 11:25 pm

"Thanks!" she says, while eyeing the ferret up and down. "You've got one cheeky ferret!..A bit to cheeky, if you ask me! She says, while letting a chuckle out. "Anyway, that was a close encounter. What with those demons and everything! We can either stay here, and wait till the eggs hatch, which might be a couple of years, or a day.." She says while shrugging, "Or, we could get out of here, and try and find a way out of this forest, another destination, perhaps!"
Back to top Go down
Dracoroc
Staff Member
Staff Member
Dracoroc

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:43 am

Drac's egg cracks open all of a suden, revealing a baby dragon with pure black scales and smokey grey horns and wings. Immediatly Drac carefully picks up the wyrmling, feeds it some raw meat, then walks off, leaveing everyone behind.

((Sorry, I couldn't just let my character die off without finishing his part in the RP. x3 ))
Back to top Go down
Jen
Co-owner
Co-owner
Jen

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 6:18 am

Thread locked of inactivity use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jentriv.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egg Roleplay :3   Egg Roleplay :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egg Roleplay :3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4